[FRPythoneers] Job: Front-End Engineer

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Sat Jul 1 12:10:09 MDT 2017

Hi,

RadiaSoft is looking for a Javascript developer. We are a Javascript &
Python shop so I thought it would be useful to post here.

Please don't email me directly. The apply here
<http://radiasoft.net/careers/front-end-engineer/> link will give us
something concrete to talk about. :)

Thanks,
Rob
CTO
RadiaSoft LLC

If you love to code and want to build something cool, apply here <http://If
you love to code and want to build something cool, apply below.>.

RadiaSoft is a​n open-source software company dedicated to improving
scientific workflows through our state-of-the-art Science-as-a-Service
platform. We are a cross between a startup and research institute. We
publish extensively and present at conferences around the globe. We are a
distributed team that pushes the limits of parallel computation, the cloud,
data visualization, and browser-based user interfaces.

Our open source application Sirepo <https://beta.sirepo.com/> is in open
beta. You can see our code and current technological choices on GitHub
<https://github.com/radiasoft>. You can learn about our team on LinkedIn.
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3359644/>
Responsibilities

   - Develop single-page applications
   - Work adaptively and responsively between desktop and mobile experiences
   - Evolve the user experience in the form of smart implementations for
   user interactions
   - Work independently and ask questions when stuck

Requirements

   - Front end development experience using Angular
   - Translating complex (scientific) software into a modern GUI
   - Ability to ​work on multiple projects simultaneously
   - Passion for innovative development trends and technologies
   - Understanding of testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha

Bonus Points

   - Comfortable working with Python
   - Community involvement and contributions to open source projects
   - A strong Git​Hub / web presence
   - Experience with back-end technologies such as Flask and Django

RadiaSoft offers the following benefits:

   - Competitive salaries and performance bonuses
   - Subsidized health insurance (free for individuals)
   - Six weeks combined vacation, holidays, and sick time
   - 401K with Vanguard funds and up to 4.5% matching
   - Flexible work hours and teleworking
   - Free long- and short-term disability and life insurance

*You must live in the Boulder/Denver metro area​ and have​permission to
work in the US​.*