[FRPythoneers] Hi All...

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 12:07:55 MST 2017

"...you missed a comma after "disc" which works for me in Python 2 and 3 if you don't mind the space after the number" - Man, I was closer than I realized, thank you Drew. It works perfectly for me also (currently using Python 3.5.2, I should have mentioned that in my original message) .

"Format is my preferred way for handling stings." - Much appreciated Nick, I'll be digging into 'format' today. :)

T.