[FRPythoneers] Software Engineer Job

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Mon Feb 22 08:03:52 MST 2016

Howdy,

RadiaSoft <http://radiasoft.net/> is looking for a full-time software
engineer.

If you love to code and want to build something cool, apply below.

RadiaSoft is a well-funded, open-source software company dedicated to
improving scientific workflows through our state-of-the-art
Science-as-a-Service platform. We are a cross between a startup and
research institute. We publish extensively and present at conferences
around the globe. We are a distributed team that pushes the limits of
parallel computation, the cloud, data visualization, and browser-based user
interfaces.

We bring cutting-edge software technology to computational science and high
performance computing. We have extensive and deep relationships with
international research groups, including Fermi National Accelerator
Laboratory, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory,
Argonne National Laboratory, UCLA, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory,
Texas A&M University, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, the
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, the University of Strathclyde,
Darmstadt Technical University, the European X-ray FEL and Oxford
University.

You are an experienced software engineer who has worked extensively in
multi-paradigm programming environments. You are an artist, who delights
users by solving hard problems. You enjoy reading code, and you can
refactor anything. You have the confidence to deliver a good enough
implementation and to accept feedback from your users and team. You can
overcome a barrage of overwhelming challenges with courage, collaboration,
and creativity. You communicate clearly and provide constructive feedback.
We expect to learn from you.

RadiaSoft provides excellent benefits and generous compensation. You can
work where and when you want. You will have the time and money to take
vacations. Your job is to keep our users happy.

You can see our code and current technological choices on GitHub
<https://github.com/radiasoft>. You can learn about our team on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/f?keywords=radiasoft>.

Please include a link to a public repo to which you have made significant
contributions. If you have no public code, fork one of our GitHub repos,
improve our code, and send us a pull request.

Please also include your LinkedIn profile. If you write online or have
other publications, please send us links to your blog, Medium, arXiv,
CiteSeer, etc.

Apply here: http://radiasoft.net/careers/software-engineer/

Please don't email me directly.

Thanks,