[FRPythoneers] Fwd: [lug] Need a pythoneer, preferably passionate.

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:43:03 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>
Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Subject: [lug] Need a pythoneer, preferably passionate.
Cc: sfs <sfs at thegeek.nu>

SFS (me) wants to do a python programming study group, starting in April,
and I'm looking for a python prophet, a python psycho of proven prowess. A
person more interested in proselytizing than penny-pinching, in propagation
of proper principles than profligate ... um ... profiteering. (which is to
say that although this is a money gig, it won't be *much* money)

How 'bout you?

If you just want to participate in the study group, click here:
http://www.sofree.us/?p=167933

We will persistent, even peer-to-peer, if we can't purchase a professor.

Or join the SFS mailing list, where we're discussing the project:

(feel free to forward this feeler to a friend)

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.
Join us on IRC: irc.hackingsociety.org port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety