[FRPythoneers] HELP - Looking to network

David J. C. Beach david at jcbeach.com
Wed Sep 3 18:27:20 MDT 2014

Kimberly,

Thanks for the information.  Could you be more specific about the sorts of
positions you are looking for?  (and the locations?)

Can you describe the kinds of roles you are looking for?  (Frontend /
backend / testing / etc.)?  Any specific skills beyond Python?  Are these
positions in Denver, Boulder, or elsewhere?

David

David Beach