[FRPythoneers] HELP - Looking to network

Stewart, Kimberly Kimberly.Stewart at modis.com
Wed Sep 3 11:23:02 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I am a technical recruiter here in Denver.  I won't lie.  :)

I have been doing this here in Denver since the late 90's.  I have a good reputation and a nice network.  Not trying to pat myself on the back but I did work hard for the rep.

So Python is hot and heavy again.  I could really use some help simply networking.  I need developers in a bad way and there is also a QA position in Boulder.  Most are perm positions.

Would you be interested in networking with me?

Kimberly Stewart
Modis
(303) 222-2455 (direct)
Kimberly.Stewart at modis.com<mailto:Kimberly.Stewart at modis.com>