[FRPythoneers] django job at CU Denver

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Thu May 15 12:04:36 MDT 2014

Hi, I've yet to make it to a FR python group, but I am a python
programmer and bioinformatician at CU Denver--and I've seen a couple
of other postings on this list.

We are looking for someone to continue development on a django app to
grant researchers and clinicians access to a database of pulmonary
fibrosis patients. It involves a lot of form validation, database
design, careful auth, and some biology (though the last is not
required). A good django person (the current programmer has started on
django, but it could likely be something else if that's your
preference) could make a big impact. The university has great
benefits.

Please email me directly if you're interested and I'll get you in
touch with the powers that be.

thanks,
-Brent