[FRPythoneers] Cool python shops?

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Tue Apr 8 12:58:10 MDT 2014

Adam,

We use Python here in downtown Denver at Under Armour.  Relaxed culture
here where an afternoon run is pretty normal as well as beer on-tap and an
open-desk floorplan with numerous windows.  We also have an austin office
(formerly MapMyFitness) which might be nice since you can interview in
person.  The Austin office is fairly crowded at the moment, but we have
more than enough space in Denver.  Please send me your resume and I'll see
if we can get you queued up.

cheers.
-chris