No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:00:32 MDT 2013

Exit at Wadsworth heading south/west
Turn West (right) on Hwy 128, towards Interlocken
Second stoplight, turn left on Network Dr.
We are in El Dorado I, the building closest to Hwy 128
Meet at the West End, in the Aba-Cafe

Pre-meeting get together from 6:30 to 7:15, after that the meeting
will move to the training room, which does not have public access.
Refreshments will be provided.

MAILING LIST

There ia an active mailing list for Front Range Pythoneers. You can
sign up, and peruse the archives at:

CONTACT
For further information about Front Range Pythoneers, contact
Evelyn Mitchell of tummy.com, ltd. at efm-frpythoneers at tummy.com.

--
 These go to eleven.
                 -- _This_is_Spinal_Tap_