[FRPythoneers] Talkin bout twisted

David J W frpythoneerslist at ominian.net
Tue Oct 4 16:01:09 MDT 2011

Hello,
   Chris Perkins suggested I do a talk on my small pet project but I don't
think I have enough material to show & tell to cover even 15 minutes.
 Perhaps we could do a multi-topic series of talks related to Twisted?   Off
the top of my head I could do a quick overview of twisted's template (ex.
LineReciever )  protocols and adapting them for proprietary or less
trafficked protocols, a very thin coverage of the Twisted reactor and it's
common methods... but that wouldn't be enough to cover a half an hour.

  So anyone else interested in pitching in on a multi-topic twisted centric
presentation?

-David