[FRPythoneers] avail for extra work

Michael Kramlich groglogic at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:13:12 MDT 2011

If anyone needs an extra hand drop me a line. Python is my current main/fave language, but have experience with other languages and a variety of software development going back 20 years plus. Creator of Dead By Zombie, possibly the first Rogue-like written in pure Python. Lots of other stuff online or in various stages of moonlight hacking. Shipped several apps for contract clients, and in a past life was a staff engineer at Orbitz for several years. Hacking from the Apple ][+ era to Arduino. More info and portfolio on my website in my sig.

thanks,

Mike Kramlich
groglogic at gmail.com
http://Synisma.com