[FRPythoneers] David's question

David J. C. Beach david at jcbeach.com
Mon Jun 27 12:59:52 MDT 2011

Mike,

Thanks for the feedback.  We've had to move our Denver meetings to Tuesday due to numerous scheduling conflicts with other groups at the FR5 venue.  The Boulder meetings will continue to be on Wednesdays.  We may be able to move the Denver meetings to Wednesdays again, but this will require finding a new venue.

David

--
David Beach
<david at jcbeach.com>