[FRPythoneers] Looking for a couple great software engineers to work on Django apps.

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Tue Jun 21 08:22:12 MDT 2011

Jacob,

I work with a number of developers in this realm.  If you are looking to add
help to your team in the form of contract hires, I can probably help.  I am
an extremely technical project lead (I develop the guts of TurboGears, a
competing python web-framework), and have the direct access to developers
that work with me across the country, and in fact, across the globe.
 Typically I work on the framework bits of an application and then partition
off more of the content generation (CRUD) bits to those who have a lower
billable rate.  This usually adds considerable value to the client, while
leaving them in a secure place because they know if something needs to meet
a deadline, I can personally jump in to finish the job.  I'm not as much a
head-hunter as a project leader.  I've worked on everything from test
software for mission-critical jet engine components to natural language
parsers, and I have a solid background in web development (started that in
'96).  Although my staff is somewhat dispersed I am local to Denver and
happy to meet with you in person concerning your current business needs.
 Hope you are enjoying his sunny Colorado day!

cheers.
-chris
303-638-3555