[FRPythoneers] Looking for a couple great software engineers to work on Django apps.

jacob jacob.champness at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:07:41 MDT 2011

Hi all.

I'm looking for some folks to join my team developing Django apps at Alpine
Access in Denver (or Chicago) as either Senior Software Engineers or
Front-End Developers.  We telecommute most of the time.  The blurbs for the
positions are below.  If you or anyone you know would be interested, I'd
love to hear from you.  Please send resumes and cover letters to
jchampness at alpineaccess.com.

Thanks!
Jacob

*Senior Software Engineer *

If you're smart and motivated, if you excel at clean, scalable design and
TDD, and if you're eager to share your expertise and learn from others, then
we need you.

We are a small team developing and maintaining a growing number of Django
webapps in the cloud on Linux and MySQL in support a large and growing user
base. We are focused on scalability, maintainability, and clean design.

We practice Scrum and place a premium on test-driven design and development.
We work primarily in our Capitol Hill Denver and Chicago Loop offices, but
we also work from home several days a week.

*Required:
*- Significant experience in all aspects of web application development
- Commitment to TDD and testability
- Comfortable in a Mac/Linux environment
- Ability and desire to share your expertise with others
- Comfortable with iterative development and dynamic requirements

*Desired*:
- Python
- Django
- HTML 4.0
- CSS
- Jquery Javascript

*Front End Developer
*
If you're smart and motivated, if you excel at making beautiful sites with
superb interaction design, and if you're eager to share your expertise and
learn from others, then we need you.

We are a small team developing and maintaining a growing number of Django
webapps in the cloud with lots of HTML, CSS, and Jquery Javascript in
support of a large and growing user base. We have recognized a need to focus
on and hone our interaction design and usability, and are looking for the
developer to lead that effort.

We practice Scrum and place a premium on test-driven design and development.
We work primarily in our Capitol Hill Denver and Chicago Loop offices, but
we also work from home several days a week.

*Required*:
- Excellent HTML 4.0, CSS and Jquery Javascript skills
- Comfortable with iterative development and dynamic requirements
- Ability to share your expertise with others

*Desired*:
- Experience with Javascript testing
- Ability to contribute on the back end (Python, Django, MySQL) as well as
on the front end
- Interest in newer technologies including HTML5, CSS3, etc.

*About Alpine Access University
*
Alpine Access University creates innovative solutions for corporate training
and recruiting. Our parent company, Alpine Access, is a pioneer in the
at-home model for customer service professionals. Business is booming!

Alpine Access University offers a competitive salary package and strong
benefits including medical, dental, and vision; 401K with company match,
paid holidays and vacation. To learn more, please visit our website at
alpineaccessu.com