[FRPythoneers] Hello (from a new mailing list member)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:45:46 MDT 2011

> Would you be interested in giving a talk on PyPy at one of our future meetings?

Sure! Not "soon", though (at the earliest, late fall, much better if
later). How long in advance do you plan?

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I organize Software
Engineering seminars at NCAR, which are usually streamed live and
recorded for later watching. Have a look at here:
http://sea.ucar.edu/category/event-category/seminar to watch the past
seminars, and subscribe the RSS feed to be informed about the future
ones (we don't advertise the live streaming, but if anybody is
interested I'm more than happy to share the details).

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Davide