[FRPythoneers] .. code retreat fort collins?

Bill Cthulhu degutan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:39:39 MST 2011

I saw the Code Retreat filled up pretty quickly.   I have a classroom
available (20-25 seats) on weekends up here in Fort Collins near I-25 and
Harmony.    Would anyone be interested in doing a Code Retreat North?  The
space is free, and has internet access.

Maybe a better question is:  would anyone like to help me organize one?
I've never done a code retreat, but I've done some open space stuff, e.g.
bar camp.   Contact me off list if you'd like to help.   I also don't know
any 'big names' that would like to come contribute.

Seems like there is demand, for these activities.   I'd like to get some
feedback following the code retreat below if this deserves to be a regular
thing.

-Bill