[FRPythoneers] meeting next week?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:44:31 MDT 2011

The calendar I'm talking about it's linked from here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers
I have no idea about who owns it.

Moreover, that page says: "We meet every third Wednesday of the
month". Of course it's stale, since it says that "November 13, 2010"
is "future", but if nobody has time to keep it updated, maybe it's
better to make the sentences time-independent (and remove the link to
the calendar which confirms "third Wednesday of the month" as well).

Have a nice weekend,
Davide