[FRPythoneers] meeting next week?

David J. C. Beach david at jcbeach.com
Fri Aug 12 13:04:30 MDT 2011

Davide,

I don't know anything about this calendar.  The calendar we typically keep
for meeting events is the one on the meetup.com website.  (Search for Front
Range Pythoneers.)  Our August meeting should take place in Denver, and is
generally on the last Tuesday of the month (the 30th, in this case).  We're
currently looking at a new Denver venue, so make sure you've joined on the
Meetup site, and stay tuned for the next announcement.

David