[FRPythoneers] Meeting in april?

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Wed Apr 6 17:21:00 MDT 2011

>From http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/events/17026095/
<http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/events/17026095/>
This will be a free-form meeting, and a chance to catch up on what happened
at PyCon this year.

Basic structure:

* There will be a printout of all the PyCon talks posted on the wall. *
Anyone who has seen a talk (in person, the video, read slides, etc.) should
initial the square for that talk. * We'll take turns summarizing the talks
that we know about and answering questions for the group.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 7:00 PM
Inspiringapps, 1045 Pearl Street Boulder, CO

(The meetup site is the best way to track our meetings. This mailing list is
really for everything else.)