[FRPythoneers] PyUnCon?

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Thu Sep 16 11:13:59 MDT 2010

I like the idea of us all hacking python in the same room, on whatever
projects we are all working on.  I will definitely be encouraging folks to
work on mongo/TG/c5t, and will assist, but just having the python energy is
great.  Two years ago at the GSoC open conference, a bunch of pythonistas
sprinted on getting python 2.6 working for our various projects.  Perhaps we
could do the same this year with PY 2.7?

cheers.
-chris