[FRPythoneers] PyUnCon?

NerdyNick nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:55:49 MDT 2010

Maybe we can just do an UnSprint. Especially if we can get Google to
host 2 days. We can put up a list of Sprint ideas on a board. Pick
which ones have more interest and break off into rooms for each. And
anyone wishing to just chill and do some coding in small groups can
just break off around the open space. Not sure how this could work in
Eric's Office if we end up there.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Jim Baker <jbaker at zyasoft.com> wrote:
> There's a Jython 2.5.2 doc release sprint we've been thinking around that
> time. It might be a hard to convince people to work on docs over a weekend,
> or any time for that matter, but we will teach Mercurial workflows,
> reStructuredText, Sphinx, and Jython - we basically want to go through
> http://www.jython.org/docs/ and find any inaccuracies and gaps, as well as
> document workarounds.
> We need to do this because we just lifted the docs for Python 2.6, and have
> only done a minimal amount of backporting so far of the docset.
> - Jim
>
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Chris Perkins <chris at percious.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am happy to set up a sprint for C5t, a TurboGears CMS with a mongo back
>> end.  Also, we are working on the TG 2.1 release.
>> cheers.
>> -chris
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Zooko O'Whielacronx <zooko at zooko.com>
>> wrote: