[FRPythoneers] PyUnCon?

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Wed Sep 15 19:43:19 MDT 2010

There's a Jython 2.5.2 doc release sprint we've been thinking around that
time. It might be a hard to convince people to work on docs over a weekend,
or any time for that matter, but we will teach Mercurial workflows,
reStructuredText, Sphinx, and Jython - we basically want to go through
http://www.jython.org/docs/ and find any inaccuracies and gaps, as well as
document workarounds.

We need to do this because we just lifted the docs for Python 2.6, and have
only done a minimal amount of backporting so far of the docset.

- Jim