[FRPythoneers] are we still having an unconference?

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Fri Oct 22 09:56:35 MDT 2010

I have been working on an app using assessor data (not far along). I
have all jeffco data from the assessors office and am willing to
share. As far as scraping data the more difficult data to get and keep
track of is the foreclosure data.
A heat map is interesting but more interesting might be a gradient
heatmap map. (heat represents rate of change in value) This is a more
interesting problem in part because distance becomes important as well
as determining how to account for different types of property/zoning.
I was thinking of using a Delaunay triangulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delaunay_triangulation. to account for
distance.
Have lots of other ideas and would be very interested in working on this.

Vincent Davis
720-301-3003

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Eric Dorsey <dorseye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea what time this all would start?  I'd like to go, but work until 1PM
> that Saturday of 13th.
>

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Steven H. Rogers <steve at shrogers.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/21/2010 05:18 PM, Greg Holling wrote:
>> > Works for me.
>> >
>> > We should pick a date.  I assume it's too late to do anything in
>> > October.
>> >
>> > How does the weekend of November 13-14 or 20-21 work?  I'm out on the
>> > 21st, if it makes any difference, but I'll be around both Saturdays.
>> >
>> > Greg
>> >
>> Either weekend should work for me.
>>
>> # Steve

Thanks