[FRPythoneers] PyUnCon?

Greg Holling greg at holling-co.com
Thu Oct 7 21:42:08 MDT 2010

Nick -

The last unconference was at Google in Boulder.   There were no other
sponsors; Google doesn't allow it.  There were  a number of topics;
I'll list the ones I remember off the top of my head.  Other people on
the list can fill you in on the rest.  The topics I remember were:
intro to Python, ctypes, database tools, numpy and scientific Python,
Twisted, Jython,

Greg