[FRPythoneers] PyUnCon?

Greg Holling greg at holling-co.com
Thu Oct 7 15:00:29 MDT 2010

Last year we had about 25 people.  The venue should have one big room
and a few breakout rooms, preferably with projection, whiteboard, and
wi-fi.  I don't have any sponsorship lined up yet; feel free to look
for some if you want.  I'd like to keep the cost reasonable, but we
could probably come up with a couple of hundred $.

Greg