[FRPythoneers] PyUncon!!!!

Greg Holling greg at holling-co.com
Mon Nov 22 06:00:29 MST 2010

Maciej -

The unconference went well.  The feedback has generally been good. The
location worked really well; thanks again to Eric and Inspiring Apps.
RE: the email below: Chris got everything installed on his machine and
did an interesting presentation on continuous integration.

Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like more specific feedback.

Greg

On Nov 22, 2010, at 4:35 AM, Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:

> How did it go?
>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Steven H. Rogers
> <steve at shrogers.com> wrote:
>> On 11/11/2010 11:12 AM, Chris Perkins wrote:
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> I have been struggling with what to share at the Uncon, but I came
>>> up
>>> with an idea last night.
>>>
>>> I'd like to kill 2 birds with one stone!
>>>
>>> My plan is to bring my new mac mini, and set it up as a development
>>> server for c5t.  (a new cms based on mongo and turbogears).
>>>
>>> This will require setting up:
>>>
>>> MongoDB
>>> Python 2.6.6
>>> Hudson