[FRPythoneers] PyUncon!!!!

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Thu Nov 11 16:41:14 MST 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Zooko O'Whielacronx <zooko at zooko.com>wrote:

> Chris:
>
> That sounds interesting.
>
> Other things I would like to see or to do:
>
> 1. tox! http://codespeak.net/tox/
>
> I'd like to watch someone set up tox and, let's say, put CPython 2.7
> and PyPy into it, and then have automated builds triggered by a
> buildbot that run the tests of the project on both CPython and PyPy.
> If nobody else is going to do that then I might try doing it myself.

I agree that this would be VERY cool.  Let's do it with hudson tho.  I'm
happy to have people do that on my mac mini while I get C5t working.  Hudson
is far superior to buildbot.  I can see if maciej can participate remotely
for setting up pypy build on the mini also.

> 4. PyPy! http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/

Unfortunately Maciej is in South Africa, otherwise I am certain he would
participate.