[FRPythoneers] PyUncon!!!!

Matt Hippely hippely at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:38:50 MST 2010

I'm pretty much a python beginner but that sounds like fun.

I've done the django tutorial. Other than that, I very crudely use python @ my day job when I can work it in.

If you are ok with that count me in.

Ps - I have done traditional lamp (mysql/php) programming for several years but the company 1) spagetti coded the app and ignored modern frameworks and 2) folded in '09

-- Sent from my Palm Pre