[FRPythoneers] Meetup group death imminent

Ben Atkin ben at benatkin.com
Thu Jul 8 08:58:52 MDT 2010

I emailed them. If they do plan to have it there, I hope you'll consider
rescheduling. Jim Weirich coming to town is a really special occasion. He
maintains rake, the main build system, for Ruby projects, speaks at ruby
conferences, gives training, and participates in many other ways.

I also would like to attend both this meetup and DeRailed, but I can't if
they're on the same night.

Ben