[FRPythoneers] Meetup group death imminent

David J. C. Beach david at jcbeach.com
Thu Jul 8 08:44:24 MDT 2010

I see that Derailed met in FR5 last month, and that they've got a guest speaker this month.  Don't know if they'll be using FR5 for that event or not.  Just the same, at our next meetup, it might be prudent to wear protective gear and bring weapons (holy hand grenade? spam?).  You never know how intense a Python/Ruby kerfuffle might get, so best be prepared!

--
David Beach
<david at jcbeach.com>