[FRPythoneers] Non-web python contract work?

Josh Hemann jhemann at vni.com
Fri Jan 29 16:00:58 MST 2010

Do you know much math or statistics? Python is increasingly being used in data analysis so there might be opportunities there. And with SPSS, ESRI, and IBM CPLEX now providing Python interfaces to their applications, any company using those products may have a need for contract developers to extend base functionality.

Hope that helps and let us know what you find!

Josh