[FRPythoneers] Next meetup now Feb. 10th

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Thu Jan 21 11:15:12 MST 2010

I'll do an Intro to SQLAlchemy talk (about 15 minutes, mostly showing
real-world code examples), and route any advanced questions to you and
others who may know the more esoteric bits of SA.

The TurboGears overview would be great, too.  And if anyone wants to
do a quick run-through of their PyCon talk, that would be first on the
agenda.

I'd like to christen the Lazy Dog too, but since we haven't met in
Denver officially since Novermber, I think it's time.  I picked Forest
Room 5 unless people would rather go elsewhere.