[FRPythoneers] Cancelling meetup tonight

Josh Hemann jhemann at vni.com
Wed Jan 20 12:01:21 MST 2010

I won't be able to make it tonight but hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you before PyCon. I plan on giving an Open Spaces session on using Python/IPython/PyIMSL Studio/Microsoft HPC Server for high performance data analysis and I would like to hear what others will talk about or are interested in learning. Will there be another meeting before PyCon (February 18th)?

Cheers,

Josh Hemann | Statistical Advisor
jhemann at vni.com | P 303.545.3287 | F 303.473.9137
Visual Numerics, , a Rogue Wave Software Company | Developers of IMSL® Numerical Libraries and PV-WAVE®
5500 Flatiron Parkway, Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80301