[FRPythoneers] Looking for Python ETL Developers

Ken Farmer pharmer at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 20 11:58:58 MST 2010

My project has received approval to hire a number of python ETL
developers.  Our HR organization has contacted national contracting
companies - but I'd like to inform this group of the opportunity as well
since the project office is in Boulder and we're looking for enthusiasts.

The project involves a mature data warehouse used to consolidate,
distribute and analyze a very large amount of data.   We load over 100
million rows a day into our database and anticipate having over 20 TB of
raw data and thousands of user queries per day by the end of 2011.
These positions will be involved with adding new feeds, as well as
enhancing and developing internal data-management products.

The ideal candidates should be an expert at python and have strong
database skills.   Bonus points for skills with ETL, information
security, unix, math & scoring techniques.

Please contact me if you have any queries or interest in this project.

Thanks,

Ken Farmer