[FRPythoneers] Python developer available

Michael Kramlich groglogic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:02:31 MDT 2010

Hi gang, my name is Mike Kramlich and I've been to a few of the
meetings in the past. I do contracting and consulting in the Boulder/
Denver area, and wanted to throw my hat out there in case anyone is
looking for additional software engineering help, preferrably
involving Python, Linux and the web. Can also sling Java if you insist
on curly braces, type declarations and semi-colons. :)

I'm the author of a pure Python Rogue-like (http://DeadByZombie.com),
in a past cubicle-based life was a Senior Engineer at Orbitz, have
lots of code projects online and several iPhone apps in the store.

More info here:
http://zodlogic.webfactional.com/mikekramlichsoft/

email if interested in chatting further

thanks,