[FRPythoneers] Hi All!

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Fri Oct 16 15:42:30 MDT 2009

Welcome to the group Brian.  Next wednesday we are having our monthly
meeting on wednesday.  Please be sure to check the calendar:
http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/calendar/ .  I will regrettably not be in
attendance due to my next-day's trip to Cali for the Google Summer of Code
mentor summit.  I think you will find the FRP an active group with quite a
number of folk involved in OSS.  I am going to try and run a sprint in
November for TurboGears.
Look forward to meeting you.

cheers.
-chris