[FRPythoneers] Denver/Boulder Unconference

Greg Holling greg at holling-co.com
Mon Oct 12 08:45:18 MDT 2009

About 40 people.  Here are the topics I can think of off the top of my
head.  Other people on the list can fill in more specifics:

Intro to Python
ctypes
Python extensions
matplotlib
Web development frameworks, including Django
Database access

...plus lots of interesting hallway conversations.

- Greg