[FRPythoneers] Python Contractor wanted

Dean Thomas deant at iname.com
Mon Jul 27 18:03:37 MDT 2009

Hey all,

My company, Mediatile, is interested in getting some ongoing Python
development help.

We are looking for a contractor to participate in Python development
on a Windows platform.  There’s networking, process management,
threads, file management, logging, XML and more. Initially we are
looking for someone around half time for a couple of months. After
that, who knows? Quality and reliability of the code, and the
contractor, are key. Working from home is ok.

We will pay you what you’re worth.

We are a small and hard-charging group in a growing company. If you
are interested, please send particulars to dean.thomas at mediatile.com.

Regards,

	Dean