[FRPythoneers] [Fwd: [rmiug-jobs] Perl/Python Developer -Denver]

Alex Viggio aviggio at bivio.biz
Thu Feb 19 10:46:06 MST 2009

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[rmiug-jobs] Perl/Python Developer -Denver
Date: 	Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:42:43 -0000
From: 	prodigyre <info at prodigyr.com>
To: 	rmiug-jobs at yahoogroups.com

Prodigy Resources is currently hiring for a Perl/Phython Developer
job opportunity in Denver,CO. We are looking for candidates with the
following skill set qualifications:

3 plus years experience with two or more of the following:
-Perl
-PHP
-Python

Experience developing monitoring and reporting systems.
Experience integrating and customizing purchased applications
Strong documentation and debugging/QA skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BA/BS preferred.

**QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY ASAP BY EITHER CALLING US @ 303-
297-7700 OR SENDING AN UPDATED RESUME TO INFO at PRODIGYR.COM
<mailto:INFO%40PRODIGYR.COM>.

Prodigy Resources is a technical staffing firm based in Denver, CO
with a core focus in Information Technology and Business Applications
(SDLC). We provide contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire IT
employees to small, mid-sized, and Fortune 500 companies. We have
developed partnerships with some of the most respected companies in
the area due to our success in placing IT Professionals with
expertise in the following skill sets: Network Infrastructure,
Software Development, Application Integration, Information Portals,
CRM & ERP systems, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Billing
Systems, Mediation, Wireless, E-Learning, Quality Assurance, Web
Services, Project Management, ITIL, Six Sigma, Data Architecture,
Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.