[FRPythoneers] Meeting + Python books

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Feb 17 17:57:39 MST 2009

Francisco,

Our meetings are posted at http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/, which also
sends out announcements - and not to this list, which has evolved to be for
"general discussion" only. Anyway, here's tomorrow's event:

http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/calendar/9574795/

When: February 18, 2009 6:00 PM

Where: Wynkoop
1634 18th St
Denver, CO 80202
303-297-2700

Bring your Python questions! We might have answers or at least some insight.
And as usual, enjoy the convivial company of fellow Pythoneers at our Denver
meetup.

RSVP with Wynkoop is under "Front Range Pythoneers". See you tomorrow!

- Jim

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Francisco Gutierrez <
freefrancisco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, I am also new to the list, I've been using python for a
> while, but mostly the language for scientific applications, I have not
> used any web frameworks that can compete with rails, so I'd be
> interested in some of the books that talk about web app frameworks.  I
> am also interested on the meetup, when and where is it tomorrow?  Is
> there a page where I can look future meetings up?
> Cheers,
> - Francisco
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM, robert roze <rbroze at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi Phil,
> >
> > I'm a newbie, new to Python as well as the meetup group. So, I'd be
> > interested in one of the beginner books.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Robert Roze

Jim Baker
jbaker at zyasoft.com