[FRPythoneers] Meeting + Python books

Francisco Gutierrez freefrancisco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:11:59 MST 2009

Hi guys, I am also new to the list, I've been using python for a
while, but mostly the language for scientific applications, I have not
used any web frameworks that can compete with rails, so I'd be
interested in some of the books that talk about web app frameworks.  I
am also interested on the meetup, when and where is it tomorrow?  Is
there a page where I can look future meetings up?
Cheers,
- Francisco