[FRPythoneers] Denver/Boulder Python unconference?

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Mon Aug 24 11:18:31 MDT 2009

Howdy,
I'd really like to attend, but having the conference on a holiday
weekend represents a challenge since I have kids and school and
relatives like to visit when the kids have days off.
 My suggestion is to move the conference closer to the end of the month.

What I would like to contribute is a code-jam style TG2 tutorial for
the day after the conference.
 I wouldn't mind giving a talk or organizing open spaces on any of the
following topics for uncon day:

TurboGears
SqlAlchemy
Testing (Nose, Coverage)
Scientific Python (numpy, matplotlib)

Of course I don't expect you to change the date for one person, but maybe
there are others out there who share my same dilema.

cheers.
-chris