[FRPythoneers] Denver/Boulder Python unconference?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Aug 12 21:12:33 MDT 2009

Hi Greg,

Sorry, I just now read your update.  My email address is
matt at sprout.org and I'd be psyched to help in any capacity with a
python "unconference" or the like.

We have a Front Range Pythoneers meeting next Wednesday in Denver, so
if you could possibly update the list on the progress or interest
before then, we can make sure to pitch it at the meeting to keep
momentum going.  And thanks so much for proposing it!

Matt