[FRPythoneers] Denver/Boulder Python unconference?

greg at holling-co.com greg at holling-co.com
Fri Aug 7 11:42:25 MDT 2009

Sorry for the extra email.  I just realized that I don't have email addresses for anybody that said they would help out, because everything comes through with a "tummy.com" return address.  Duh.

If you'd like to help me get the unconference ball started before the next Pythoneers meeting, please send me an email at greg (at) holling-co.com, and we can talk about how to proceed from here.

Thanks.

- Greg