[FRPythoneers] Denver/Boulder Python unconference?

Casey Duncan casey at pandora.com
Thu Aug 6 17:50:57 MDT 2009

Unpyconic? :P

I suspect there would not be enough folks to support a full blown
annual python conference and all that entails, but certainly an
informal one could become a regular event IMO. As Jim mentioned there
are folks from all over the state that pop in now and again, and I
think that a larger event than the regular monthly meeting could have
a good draw.

-Casey