[FRPythoneers] bivio office rules

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Thu Apr 9 08:39:46 MDT 2009

We really enjoy you guys using our space for the Pythoneers meetings.
It's the little we can do to help the Python community.

It would be helpful to us if you would do the following when you
leave:

* If you throw something in the recycling, make sure it is
  recyclable.  (No caps, bags, etc.)  Check out Eco-cycle:
  http://www.ecocycle.org/faq/containers.cfm

* Return the heat/cooling to the "Run Schedule" position.  This saves
  us money, and more importantly, saves the environment!

* If you see the trash or recycling overflowing, grab a bag and put it
  in the recycling (north side of building) or trash (containers just
  east of the building in the parking lot)

Thanks for supporting bivio and open source software!

Rob