[FRPythoneers] Meeting this Wednesday, Sept 17 in Denver

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Tue Sep 16 14:25:18 MDT 2008

I'll update our wiki and meetup.com sites to show our next meeting in
Denver on Oct. 15 if no one says otherwise today.

Sorry about the slackitude, Pythoneers.  We had a unique opportunity
last week to meet with Leo Soto from Chile and a group visiting from
MIT that caused us to move the Boulder meeting up a week to accomodate
them, which was definitely worthwhile but probably confused some folks
who are used to the "third Wednesday" schedule.  We'll get back on
schedule that in Denver next month.

And while I'm at it--last Saturday's worldwide jython sprint only had
four of us show up in Boulder, but we were quite productive.  (I can't
believe Django (and IPython) run on jython trunk!)  Thanks to Leo,
Jim, and Brian Rosner for the hard work, and thanks as always to
bivio.com for their accomodations.