[FRPythoneers] Meeting this Wednesday, Sept 17 in Denver

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Sep 16 13:54:26 MDT 2008

Let's reschedule this for next month. After last week's rain and gloom, this
week is just too nice to get people inside.

However, it seems like it makes sense to alternate between Boulder and
Denver going forward, so let's hold the Oct 15 meeting in Denver, with Chris
Perkin presenting on Sphinx, at a place to be determined. I personally like
the idea of Wynkoop's!

- Jim

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Chris Perkins <chris at percious.com> wrote:

> I am happy still to give my presentation, if there is anyone out there
> willing to hear it.
> cheers.
> -chris
>
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Jim Baker <jbaker at zyasoft.com> wrote:
>
>> So should we still do this? I know it's rather last minute that we have
>> set this thing up for Denver tomorrow, but I for one am still willing to do
>> it. Anyone else interested?
>>
>> - Jim
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Chris Perkins <chris at percious.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I suggest Wynkoop brewery or forest room 5.  Let me know and I will try
>>> and call to let them know how many are coming.
>>> cheers.
>>> -chris

>> --
>> Jim Baker