[FRPythoneers] Sept. 17th - Denver?

Casey Duncan casey at pandora.com
Tue Sep 9 15:15:03 MDT 2008

On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Chris Perkins wrote:

> I wanted to confirm that we are meeting next week in Denver or
> Boulder or CO Springs.  I have nearly completed my presentation on
> the Sphinx documentation system.  Do we have a sufficient meeting
> place?  I would appreciate a place with a projector/large screen for
> my slides.  Is there any interest in a meeting down at the springs?

According to the wiki there is a meeting tomorrow and a sprint on
Saturday. I'm participating in pyweek this week and can't really make
time for either of these, unfortunately. I'll be out of town next
week, so that means I can't make the 17th either 8^(

As for the springs, I'd certainly be interested in attending a meeting
there.

-Casey