[FRPythoneers] Carpool to Denver for Wed Oct 15 meeting + RSVP reminder

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Oct 14 14:46:46 MDT 2008

Some of the Boulder members going to Denver tomorrow (Wed) are going to meet
in the parking lot at bivio (28th and Iris, nw corner) and carpool together.
If you want a ride to Denver, be sure to email me, with phone number so we
don't leave without you.

We plan on leaving at 5 pm rather promptly, if only because I probably
should get there on time to get our table, reserved under Denver Python
(Pythoneers seemed to be too hard to explain). Also, if you haven't RSVPed
on meetup.com, please do, so we have a seat for you!

- Jim
--
Jim Baker
jbaker at zyasoft.com